Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What To BLOG?

Guys, what to blog? do tell me what topik to blog, what do you guys want to know? i like travelling, eventhough i dont have any money to travel, but i love to talk bout it, its my fantasy, other than that fantasy of course (u know what i mean). also i love foods, who dont like travel and food? other than that, i dont know what to blog already. i dont have anything good on me to blog, my life sux, big time. there is no fun in my life. a really boring story. guys do give a comment to let me know on what u like the most, if no comment, i'll start blog more on travel, food and jokes, and less on my boring life, okie guys,

2 comments:

The Aminos said...

blog about sex please

My Reality and Fantasy Journey said...

thats the other thing i was talking about, anyway its forbidden, hehe