Are you dirty minded aaa bosss?
take a look at this picture, and tell me what you see, do leave a comment on what you see, thanks
This is nice - finding positive out of every negative - which we don't always manage to do.
I am thankful...
1. For the husband who snores all night, because he is at home asleep with me and not with someone else.
2. For my teenage daughter who is complaining about doing dishes, because that means she is at home & not on the streets.
3. For the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.
4. For the mess to clean after a party because it means that I have been surrounded by friends.
5. For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
6. For my shadow that watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
7. For a floor that needs mopping, and windows that need cleaning because it means I have a home.
8. For all the complaining I hear about the government because it means that we have freedom of speech.
9. For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking and that I have been blessed with transportation.
10. For the noise I have to bear from my neighbours because it means that I can hear.
11. For the pile of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.
12. For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been capable of working hard.
13. For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I am still alive.
AND FINALLY ....... For received e-mails because it means I have friends who are thinking of me, at least.
"What Are These?"
A man and his young son are in the drugstore
when the son sees the shelf of rubbers and
asks his father what they are. The dad replies,
"Well son, those are condoms and they're for
protection when you're having sex."
The son then picks up one of the packs and asks
why it has three in it. The dad replies, "Those are
for high school boys. One for Friday, one for
Saturday, and one for Sunday."
The son then picks up one with six pieces and
asks, "Why six?"
The dad replies, "Well son, those are for college
men. Two for Friday, two for Saturday and two for
The son then notices the 12 pack and asks the
The dad replies, "Son, those are for married men.
One for January, one for February, one for March...."
Sirloin Steak At Texas Roadhouse, Sacramento
9 hours ago