(ada orang cakap aku ni eksyen blog dalam English, dia kata dah laa english pun tak power, lintang pukang, salah pulak tu, sebenarnya, aku blog dalam english ni, sebab aku nak belajo english, english aku tak power, hampeh pulak tu, so kalau ada grammatical error ka, spelling error ka, sila lah advice yer, tenkiu!)
Salam Ramadhan to all. what is the best thing in fasting season? of course food. there is a wife of variety offered during ramadhan and Raya, but for starter, we talk bout buka puasa food and list of ramadhan buffet. collected this list from few blog, it was meant for 2008, but u guys call the place up to confirm on the price and reservation, so guys, dont miss it. i'm also looking for good and cheap (of course) ramadhan buffet at nothern area @ kedah to be exact, do share your info with me, also, if you guys would like to belanja me to any of this place, i would be glad to accompany you guys, yeah! check the list out!
1. Ramadhan Buffet at Maya Brasserie, Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur Price : RM75++ For reservation, please call 03-27118866 ext 258 Website : http://www.hotelmaya.com.my/
2. Buka Puasa at the heart of KL, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Price : RM85++ Adult, RM42++ Child For reservation, please call 03-23332866 Website: http://www.klccconventioncentre.com/ (For a party of 10, 1 goes for free)(20% discount for CIMB, SBB & Direct Access card members, T & C apply)
3. Ramadhan Buffet at Chatz Brasserie, Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Price : RM75++ Adult, RM39++ Child For reservation, please call 03-27828301 Website : http://www.parkroyalhotels.com/
4. Selera Kampungku Buffet Ramadhan at Hotel Grand Continental, KL Price : RM52++ Adult, RM26++ Child For reservation, please call 03-26939333 Website : http://www.ghihotels.com.my/ (20% discount for Public Bank cardmembers)(10+1 promotion, where every 11th person dines for free)
5. Al Mubarak Ramadhan Buffet at Grand Blue Wave Hotel Shah Alam Price : RM85++ Adult, RM50++ Children & Senior Citizen For reservation, please call 03-55118811 ext 2612 Website : http://www.bluewavehotels.com/
6. Traditional Buka Puasa Buffet at Dondang Sayang Coffee House, Corus Hotel, KL Price : RM76++ Adult, RM49++ Child For reservation, please call 03-21618888 Website : http://www.corushotelkl.com/ (50% discount on 1-4 Sept, 28-30 Sept)
7. Buffet Ramadhan at Sunflowers Brasserie, Royale Bintang KL Price : RM55++ Adult, 50% children & senior citizens For reservation, please call 03-21439898 Website : http://www.royale-bintang-hotel.com.my/
8. Ramadhan Buffet at Nipah Coffeeshop, Hotel Equatorial, KL Price : RM92++ Adult, RM46++ Child For reservation, please call 03-21617777 ext 8220 Website : http://www.equatorial.com/kul
10. Gema Ramadhan 'Selera Kampung' Buffet Dinner at Brisdale Hotel, KL Price : RM38++ Adult, RM28++ Child For reservation, please call 03-26948833 Website : http://www.brisdale.com.my/ **been here once, the food is so so lah
11. Noltagia Ramadhan Buffet featuring Dee at Dorsett Regency Hotel, KL Price : RM69++ Adult, 50% Discount for children & senior citizens For reservation, please call 03-27151000 ext 188 Website : http://www.dorsettregency.com.my/ (20% off on food for Ambank Credit Card, T & C apply)
Place: Palms Cafe @ Palm Garden Hotel, IOI Resort Putrajaya Price: RM58.00++ per adult and RM35.00++ per child between 5 and 12 years old. Contact: 603 - 8943 2233
Place: Quality Hotel City Centre Kuala Lumpur Price: RM55.00++ per Adult and RM35++ per Child (4-12 years) / Senior Citizen (55 years old and above). RM49++ for Hotel´s Choice Preferred Card members Contact: 03 - 2693 9233 ext 8023 / 8017 or email email@example.com.
Place: Top Pot Cafe @ KL International Hotel Price: RM 48.00++ for Adult RM 23.00++ for children * All our room guests are entitled for a 20 % Discount Ramadhan Group package: - 1 complimentary for every 10 paying adults - 50% discount for senior citizen aged 56 and above - 20% for our VCC members - 10 % discount will be given to travel agent, hoteliers, airlines. Contact: 03-2697 8833 Link: http://klitel.com.my/template/289/index.cf...urlID=kualfin46
Place: Kampachi @ Hotel Equatorial Bangi-Putrajaya Price: Take Set: RM52++ Sakura Set: RM62++ Matsu Set: RM72++ Subject to 10% Service Charge and 5% Government Tax Contact: 603 - 8210 2222 / 8925 1111 Link: http://www.equatorial.com/bng/index.php?navi_id=10〈=1 Place: Al Nafourah @ Le Meridien KL Price: RM 98++ for adults; RM 49++ for children Contact: 603 - 2263 7434 Link: http://www.lemeridiendining.com.my/index.php?mid=15
IKEA "Buka Puasa" Buffet Enjoy the IKEA "Buka Puasa" Buffet at IKEA Restaurant from 6.30pm till 9.00pm on weekdays and 6.30pm till 10.00pm on weekends. There is a choice of local and western fare at RM15.90 per adult and RM9.90 per child (5 to 12 years old). Call IKEA at 03-7726 7777 for enquiries. Website: http://www.ikea.com.my **i've been to Ikea buffet twice, the food and que become worst and worst *sigh*
this is only a few of the long list i have, but there is no point to put here also, the price was like wow, to much, and most of them i dont know how good it is, so, if you have more info, do share with me, also an advise, dont go for middle east buffet , the taste is so not for us
Wisdom is the sharing of wise experiences and knowledge, but a lot of it is common sense. The difference is how we apply this common sense - we all have the ability to keep going even when we face challenges in our lives - basically it comes down to your attitude. We can have a positive attitude towards life, or a negative attitude. We can focus on the good or we can focus on the bad. Keeping a positive mental attitude is one of the keys to success. The choice is always up to you!