Friday, August 28, 2009

KL Again, urgh

Hi guys, i'm currently in kl again. sending/accompany my brother in law back to kl. my wife, my MIL and i accompany brother in law back to kl since we scared his car which is not in good condition since he always modified his car here and there and he driving alone in the bad weather. so my MIL decided to accompany him using another car so that in case if his car broke down, we will be there to help him and i know my brother in law knows that i dont know a damn about repairing a car, and i did pray for nothing to happen, if not, i have to act like i know what i'm doing, that will be terrible.

really boring, dont know what to do, didnt bring my laptop, if not can update all the backlog entry with picture, haihhh, what a waste.

before i type more and more boring things, its better that i log of from this boring entry and go to sleep, going back to kedah tomorrow morning and back to work on sunday, haihhh, what a life! but still, nothing to compare , at least, i still have a life, but dont know for how long ...