Wednesday, July 15, 2009

advise from a person

When I open my eyes every morning
I pray to God that everyone should
have a friend like you….
Why should only i suffer!!! ha ha ha

************ ********* ********* *******

Wife: yesterday-night I saw a dream
That u were sending me
Jewelry and clothes!
Husband: yeah, I saw
your dad paying the bill !!!
************ ********* ********* ********

How 2 become a GENIUS ?
*some text missing*

find the missing text &
surely you'll become a GENIUS:-D
************ ********* ********* *********
Rule of success:

Always consult a girl before doing any important task in your life.

And act exactly OPPOSITE to her advice..
************ ********* ********* ********* ****

just 3 steps to end your tensions.... ....

ctrl +alt + del

"CONTROl" yourself,
look for "ALTERNATE" solution
&
"DELETE" the situation that caused the tension..!

No comments: